Channels and Contact possibilities¶
If you want to help, including offering constructive criticism, you may:
- join the Autocrypt mailing list
- join chats at #autocrypt on freenode or matrix.org.
- collaborate through PRs, issues and edits on our github Autocrypt repo
See Mail Program Autocrypt Development Branches for links to ongoing development. Currently involved are developers from K9/Android, OpenKeyChain/Android, Enigmail, Mailpile, Bitmask/LEAP as well as people from the nextleap, enzevalos research projects and the ACLU.
- Mar 2017: Autocrypt sessions at the Internet Freedom Festival with hackers and users, several Autocrypt-people there.
- April/May 2017: next Autocrypt unconf-hackathon planned roughly around DE/NL/CH